1. Preheat the oven at 450 F
2. In a chopper mash the potatoes with butter
3. Mix Flour, baking powder, salt, pepper and cumin seeds.
4. Mash them well and make the dough by adding milk little by little.
5. Now flatten the dough upto ½ inch thick sheet.
6. After that cut the small biscuits with cookie cutter.
7. Now lay them on greased sheet.
8. Bake them until they turn golden brown in sides or till 20-25 minutes.
9. Serve these crispy cookies with tea or coffee.
10. You can also make it as a little snack like spread the hummus on biscuits.
11. Garnish with cilantro leaves and sliced black olives.