Potatoes - 1/2 kg
Ginger & Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
Curd - 1/2 cup
Turmeric Powder -1/4 tsp
Kashmiri chilli Powder - 2 tbsp
Salt - to taste
Oil - 3-4 tbsp
Coriander leaves - 2 tbsp.
1. Boil the potatoes and peel them.
2. Cut them into cubes.
3. Heat oil in a pan, add the ginger garlic paste and fry them till the raw smell goes.
4. Then add the potatoes and turmeric powder and fry them till the potatoes are lightly roasted.
5. Then add the salt to taste and kashmiri chilli powder and mix well.
6. Close them with a lid for 2-3 mins.
7. Then add the thick curd and mix well.
8. Cover it till the potatoes mix well with the gravy and till the oil seperates well from the gravy.
9. Finally add the coriander leaves for garnishing and serve hot.