- In a cup mix all the star items and set aside.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Take batch full of rice sticks & fry till crisp and remove on an absorbent kitchen towel.
- Mean while, heat oil in a wok and add ginger and fry for few sec until the aroma is felt.
- Add chicken/beef strips and stir fry for 5.
- Add in the Onion, bell pepper & stir fry for a min then add carrots, broccoli, baby corn and mushrooms and fry for another 3 min.
- Pour in the sauce mix and allow it to thicken.
- remove from heat.
- Pour the sauce over the fried rice stick noodles and sprinkle some spring onion.
- Serve hot and enjoy this lovely dish.
* For this dish u can use other veggies cut in ur style and even egg noodles, it is all up to the individual.And since soy & oyster sauce both have high sodium I kept the salt part opt.