- Boil cauliflower in water by adding haldi & salt.Cook 3/4th.
- Drain the water.
- Heat oil in a kadai and splutter jeera and cloves.
- Add onion and saute until golden brown and add tomato puree and stir.
- Add Chopped Capsicum and cook till glazed.
- Add redchilli powder,,then cauliflower florets & salt.
- Cook till it is tender.Then add pepper powder,dry ginger powder and cardomom powder.
- cook for few minutes so that the spice powders mixes well.
- Serve hot with chapattis.
Note:u can garnish with coriander and ginger.