- In a kadhai mix yogurt & 2 cups of water. Mix well so that the liquid is homogeneous.
- In a small bowl mix sieved besan & 1/2 cup of water. Make sure that the besan has completely dissolved & no lumps are left. Mix this besan paste/liquid with the yogurt liquid.
- Put the kadhai to boil on slow/med-low flame or setting.
- to this add curry leaves, slit green chillies, salt, sugar & grated ginger. Mix well.
- On the other side, heat oil in a small small kadhai or vagharu.
- When hot, remove from heat, add rai, jeera, hing, red chiilies & turmeric powder. Mix well put on heat again for 10 secs & pour this vaghar on top of the kadhi which is getting boiled.
- Serve hot with hot rice, bhinda nu shaakh & fresh raw mango pickle.
Tip: Heat the kadhai mix on med-Low/ low flame lonely. Stir the mix frequently.