1) Grind the soaked urad dal with salt and adding as little water as possible into a thick smooth paste.
2) Add the chopped cabbage, onions, green chillies, ginger & garlic paste and coriander leaves and mix into the ground urad dal paste.
3) Heat oil in a frying pan for deep frying the dal mixture.
4) Once the oil is well heated add the dal mixture using a scoop spoon into hot oil.
5) Fry the mixture until dark golden brown n medium high heat and drain on paper towels.
6) Serve hot with tomato ketchup or with coconut chutney or with Sambar.