- Soak Rice, Poha & Methi seeds with warm water for about 6-7 hrs.
- Soak dal with warm water for about 4-5 hrs.
- Grind Rice, Poha & Methi mixture to a fine paste & keep aside.
- Grind Urad dal seperately to a fine paste.
- Mix well both the paste. Add Salt & mix again for 4-5 times.
- Keep the mixture in a warm place for fermentation. Best is overnight.
- Before making dosa, once again mix the batter well 2-3 times
NOTE: Donot add too much water while grinding. The batter should be slightly thick. Water can be added to the batter before making the dosa.