- Pre- heat he oven at 350 degree F
- Sieve Maida, Whole Wheat flour, Baking powder, Baking soda & Salt.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the banana well. Add Oil, Buttermilk, Sugar & Vanilla extract. Mix well until everything comes together.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients & mix gently with a spatula. Add Almonds and Raisins into the batter and mix gently.
- Place the baking cups in the cupcake pan. Pour the batter upto 3/4th of the cup. Sprinkle some nuts on top & bake for 15-20 mins or until the tooth-pick inserted comes out clean. Cool on a cooling tray & enjoy.
Note : If the cake batter looks dry at any time, add in 1-2 tbsp of Buttermilk or Milk.