- Smash the boiled potates and add salt to taste.
- Now in a wok put liitle oil and heat it. Then add the panch phuton and sukha lanka into.
- When it starts crackling ,take it out from the fire and pour it on the aloo.
- Now mix them well and make tikis in hands by putting little bit of water.
- Pour the posto on a paper and roll the tikka into it so that it forms a coating over the tikka and now shallow fry on tawa.
- Serve when it is cooled with your favorite chutney.
Note: First dry fry the tikka on the tawa and then add oil, otherwise the posto will come off.