- Sieve Bengal gram flour and rice flour.
- In a large pan,Dissolve 4 cups sugar in 2 cups water.Switch off the gas when it comes to one string consistency. Add kesari powder,cardamom powder and saffron.Remove from the gas stove.
- In a bowl take besan,rice flour and mix it with water.Make the batter like dosa mix consistency.(slightly thick).
- Heat oil in a kadai.oil should be hot.keep on medium flame.
- Take bhoondi scoop (Bhoondi Karandhi with holes all round), keep the scoop raised,above from the oil.
- Pour 2 0r 3 scoops of the batter and rub with another scoop and small beads flows into the hot oil.
- When one round is over, please clean or wipe completely the bottom of the holes thoroughly otherwise in the next round it doesn't fall like beads,it falls like beads with tails.
- When it is half cooked and when it reaches golden colour,drain and remove it. Just before crispness we should take out from oil.
- Drain them and store them in a bowl.When all the boondis are done,put them in sugar syrup.
- Boondis should be inside the sugar syrup.we should not put above the sugar syrup.then it will become more dry.
- When u press 1 boondi,u should feel the stickiness in that boondi.Then only it will be fresh.
- Heat ghee and add cashewnuts, elaichi powder,clove,raisins.Switch off the gas.Add edible camphor,diamond sugar to the boondi.
- Keep it aside for 4 hours.Stir and shuffle the boondi every half an hour.Then press it and make ladoos.
- Ladoos are ready.store in air tight container.
Note: If u couldn't make the balls.Then,u can just heat the syrup soaked boondi and the syrup melts and u can make laddoo easily.