- In a deep pan, cook Broken Wheat with enough water till soft or pressure cook for 10 mins (2 whistle).
- Heat Ghee & fry Cashew nuts & Raisins. Remove & keep aside.
- In the same Ghee add Milk & Water. Bring to a boil.
- Add the cooked Broken Wheat to the Milk & stir well. Add Cardamom powder, Jaggery & Saffron. Keep stirring every couple of minutes so that it doesn't stick.
- Add half of the fried Cashwenuts, raisins & pistachios. Mix well. Garnish the remaining on top before serving. Serve warm.
Note: As it cools, it tends to thicken. You can add extra Milk if the consistency is too thick. Adjust sweetness(jaggery) according to your taste.