By: kirti of , GB
Filed in Desserts and Sweets
Serves 2 people
Popular Sweet during diwali
2. Now add 3tsp ghee & whisk it.also mix the baking soda.
3. gradually mix the maida in the mixture till it become solid(usually for it needs 2 cup maida)
4. Now stop adding maida & make a soft dough of the prepared mixture.
5. Cover the mixture for an hour.
6. Now divide the dough in to 5 pieces.
7. Take 1 portion & further divide it in to 3 small pieces.
8. Make small puri of each piece & then place them on each other & then make again puri of it.
9. Make the shankar pale(in hindi it is called 'shakkar pare')of it & deep fry them in to ghee.
10. Repeat the same procedure for remaining dough.
11. This slight different recipe of shankar pale makes the shankar pale more soft.