Recipe by Sangita of
Try this simple and tasty dish that can be prepared within 20 minutes.
4 medium sized eggs,
2 large green bell peppers (Capsicum),
2 medium sized onions
2 green chilis
1 medium sized tomato
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp chat masala
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup oil,
Salt to taste.
1. Boil the eggs and remove their shells. Cut the Capsicums into 11/2
inch long pieces. Cut Onions and the tomato into long, thick slices.
Chop green chillies finely.
2. Heat little oil in the frypan. Fry the eggs till golden brown and remove
them from the frypan.
3. Heat some more oil. Add green chillies, onions and Capsicums to the
oil. Add garam masala, salt, turmeric powder.
4. Fry them till medium tender, then add the sliced tomatoes. Cut the
eggs into four long pieces.
5. Sprinkle salt, black pepper and chaat masala over the eggs, adjusting
to the salt already added to the Capsicum.
6. When the Capsicum is done, and has blended well with tomatoes and
onions,remove from fire.
7. Place the mixture in a flat bowl with alternating egg pieces.
8. Serve hot with puris or paranthas.