- Pressure cook mango for 2 whistles.
- Remove the skin and squeeze the pulp in water.
- Mango would have been cooked.Boil it.Add jaggery & salt.
- Heat oil in a kadai and splutter mustard,then jeera,ginger,green chilli,hing,curry leaves.
- Add this to the charu and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with rice or can be served as soup.
- Roast the mango on all sides by holding with the kitchen tongs(chimta) on direct flame in the gas stove. It changes its colour.
- Remove the skin & squeeze the pulp in water. Boil it for sometime.
- add jaggery,salt along with the seasoning.stir well.Garnish with cilantro.
Note: After making rice,the cooker will be hot. Take out the rice and keep this mango water in it for 10 minutes.