- Heat Oil in kadai, add Mustard seeds & Hing.
- Once the seeds crackle, add Green chillies, Curry leaves & Onion. Fry till the Onions turns transcluscent.
- Add diced Tomatoes, Turmeric powder & Water. Mix well & boil till the tomatoes are soft.
- Add Rasam powder, Vangibath spice powder, Tamarind water, Jaggery & Salt. Boil till the gravy is semi-liquid consistency.
- Granish with chopped Cilantro & serve hot with chapati, poori or steamed Rice.
NOTE : Adjust spice powders & Jaggery according to your taste.