- Boil the tomatoes with water in pressure cooker for 3-4 whistles.
- Till then in a grinder blend into fine paste coconut, green chillies, garlic, salt and Jeera.
- Now smash the boiled tomatoes with hand and pass it through a sieve and extract the soup and its pulp. Keep ready aside.
- Heat oil in a cooking vessel, add in it the blended paste of coconut...(step 2).
- Stir in it red chilly powder and vinegar. Cook till oil leaves from side.
- Now add in it the tomato soup and stir well. Add some more water if only required.
- Cook on high heat for 2-3 mins...now simmer the gas and cook for another 2-3 mins.
- Serve piping hot with white rice......and enjoy.....
P.s : If your curry has become little thin then when its on high heat stir in a little of cornflour paste to give it a little thick consistency.
Alternative: For pepople who like garam masala can add in some whole garam masala like clover, pepper, cinnamon sticks and bay leaf in the curry in step 4.