- 3 cups Yoghurt
- 1 cup Milk
- ¾ cup Boondi
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds, crushed
- 2 tsps. Sugar, ground
- ½ tsp Red Chilies, powder
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp Black Salt, powdered
- ½ tsp Mustard seeds (black)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro, chopped finely
Crush mustard seeds coarsely with a stone or pastle.
Heat 4-5 cups water till it comes to a boil.
Add boondhi, stand for 2-3 minutes, drain.
Run under tap water in a colander, to cool the boondhi.
Press out excess water.
Beat the curds and milk together till smooth.
Add all other ingredients, including boondhi.
Mix well, chill for 1-2 hours.